Skip to main content
I haven't opened my site for ages. Too many things happened throughout the years. I attained my degree, I secured a noble job 😅, I got married to my other half..I couldn't count my blessings. But stories won't be beautiful when the plot is too smooth, kan? I lost my mom not long after my status changed, I lost my dad exactly after a year my mom passed. Both events were devasting. Thanks Mi for always being there for me. Now, I don't cry often. Haha. I don't cry while ironing clothes anymore, I don't cry when I'm listening to Kak Fynn's anymore... I promised myself to be a tougher and stronger me. Strong enough to face the reality. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bissalam. I am re-opening and re-writing on the blog after ages. Blog completes your life somehow and indeed makes your life disaster (busy updating on something really unnecessary). Currently working on the assignment which makes me feel like doing my higher degree. It costs you more than a week to think about your research topic. Just the research topic. Belum lagi nk cari article, check whether your hunting make sense or not.Kan~ p/s:a non-malay looked girl is sitting next to me. dia hasut2 tgok Aaron aziz.tak kacak pon..

snow white

Assalamualaikum aku tidur lepas zohor td. penat kan 3 hari ni ada "kursus". sebab ada 4 hanger baju y masih belum berlipat, aku berkongsi tempat tidur dengan baju2 tu dan ambik ruang tdo sikit je. sekitar 3 pm aku tidur. seingat aku, posisi last sebelum aku terlelap adalah mengeringkuk dan memusing ke kanan ....... tidurku takde mimpi ye. sungguh senyap...........(aku memang jarang mimpi sewaktu tidur) aku terbangun. aku perasan aku bgn dalam keadaan senyum. aku bukak mata dan tak gerakkn lg badan. memang serupa posisi jenazah. aku masih jugak lg tak gerakkn badan. sambung senyum lagi. hehe. sebak. masa tu, aku tefikir kalaulah semudah dan sedamai tadi pengakhiran aku nanti, aku dapat membayangkan betapa aku telah diberi pengakiran yang baik, seperti yang selalu kita minta di dalam doa2 kita. terharu pulak aku. persoalannya: 1) adakah mampu mati sedamai itu dengan amalan yang aku ada smp ke hari ni..?hebat~thing to ponder ye tuan2 & puan2. p/s: tajuk yang aku tulis memang